Online Purchase Returns
- Item(s) purchased online through bellevuehealthcare.com require a Return Authorization (RA) number before returning. Obtain your RA here.
- Returned item(s) must be 1. unused, 2. include original packaging, and 3. include the corresponding RA number to receive a refund
- Return package must be post marked within ten (10) days of original purchase - unless otherwise noted by RA
- Hygienic items are non-returnable and non-refundable
- Rental items should be returned directly to your local Bellevue Healthcare location or they maybe be subject to a return pick up fee.
- If your rental equipment requires a Bellevue Healthcare Technician to disassemble or pick-up, please contact your local office to arrange pick-up.
- Rental items returned in poor condition, excessively dirty, or are damaged beyond normal wear and tear are subject to a replacement/cleaning fee.
- Unused rental items are subject to a rental charge beginning on the original date of service.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee
Demo Equipment Available
- To demo any of our hygienic products, from Bath Safety to Patient Slings, or any other product, please contact your local office.