Respiratory Therapy, sometimes called Sleep Therapy; can be used to treat a variety of respiratory issues.
The most common need for Respiratory Therapy; Sleep Apnea; has been linked to many dangerous health complications and conditions.
While the majority of people who suffer from Sleep Apnea go un-diagnosed there are easy treatment options available once you have received a diagnosis.
Bellevue Healthcare has a team of experienced, professional Respiratory Therapists here to help you.
Our Respiratory Therapists and Billing Specialists will:
- Coordinate with your Sleep Center
- Perform Evaluations
- Demo and test equipment with you
- Coordinate and explain insurance coverage
- Bill insurance (when applicable)
- Deliver Equipment
- Follow up to make sure Compliance is occurring